Bramall Hall is a magnificent black and white timber-framed Tudor manor house, with Victorian additions, spanning six centuries and set in 70 acres of parkland.
The hall offers a unique insight into the families and servants who have lived and worked here.
This beautiful historic house is ideal as a wedding, private dinner, conference or banquet venue - a truly picturesque backdrop to entertain your guests.
Open to the general public for viewing throughout the year. Private tours available by arrangement. We offer an exciting events and holiday activities programme.
Bramall Hall is closed for restoration and refurbishment and reopens in 2016
Bramall Hall is currently closed whilst following a grant of £1.6 million from the Heritage Lottery Fund.
The restoration and refurbishment will include;
- Restoration of the Withdrawing Room ceiling
- Repair of the Victorian Boiler House
- Repair of decorative glass windows
- New education rooms for schools in the stable block
- New visitor facilities in the stable block including a shop, improved café, toilets and a free‘taster’ space giving an introduction to the Hall
- Landscape improvements to the walled garden
Bramhall Park Café is closed and will re-open in 2016 but Bramhall Park will remain open during this time.