E EE G H S
Click Here for key
Design and technology
Leisure and Tourism
Scarborough SEA LIFE and Marine Sanctuary offers an educational visit like no other. Exploring our centre will make your class want to dive in and discover more. Go on a journey of discovery together and uncover the secrets of stunning oceans, rivers and lakes and the fantastic creatures that swim within them. Get the chance to see rescued seal pups in our Seal Rescue Centre, our incredible Leafy Sea Dragons, and hold a crab and touch a starfish in our Rockpool Experience.
With so much to see and experience you will take learning beyond the classroom and into a new underwater world.
Your visit to SEA LIFE will include:
- Interactive, curriculum linked Rockpool Experience
- Free Teacher Places – 1 in 5 for primary schools, 1 in 10 for secondary schools
- Free return visit with our SEA LIFE Expert certificate given to every school child
- Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 resource packs available for download
- Free downloadable Activity Packs - packed with fun-filled activities and perfect for the recreational visit
- Planning supports - handy hints and information to make your trip run smoothly
- Free downloadable risk assessment