Speke Hall is a 16th-century timber-framed building with a largely Victorian interior strongly influenced by its Tudor past.
EE H L T
Click Here for key
Design and technology
Leisure and Tourism
With formal gardens, semi-ancient woodlands and an estate walk with views to the Mersey and Liverpool Airport, Speke Hall is a wonderful place to bring students interested in history, geography, science, technology, art or tourism.
We have a number of programmes on offer - just choose the one that best suits your students' needs. It is even possible to negotiate your own programme with our Education team. See the information below to find out more about the variety of tours we can offer.
- Explore the gardens and woodland walks
- Join a Victorian or Tudor costumed guided tour
- Take your cue from us - have a go at billiards
- Children can burn off energy in the playground
- Solve the puzzle of the maze
- Exploring our fantastic new hedge maze.
- Speke Hall's speciality dish of Wet Nelly
- Discover the restored kitchen garden
0151 728 5847 or 0151 427 7231